Jul 31, 2008

Obviously, I need to start posting boobs here

Life's a bitch. Google Analytics tells me that the most common Google search keywords by which people find this blog are "economic trivia". OK, I like economics, and I like trivia. And I write a little bit about both. But I hardly ever mix them, or at least I don't think I do. When I write about economics, I like to think what I write isn't trivial. And when I write about random facts, I believe my horizons extend beyond economics.

The next most helpful keywords are "Buck Ofama". I don't quite know what to think of that one. On one hand, I am glad that I am not pigeonholed in the Google universe as an Obama worshiper; OTOH, I can't help but think "WTF! With all the stuff I write, this is the second most common keyword by which people find me!?" And the most common specific one...

The only other keyword search that stands out is "wafers of mass destruction". OK, I'm kind of proud of that one. But third place? Sigh...

No comments: